Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Evolution of "Chaos - in Color!" the Grand Finale

Here is the grand finale last version of "Chaos - in Color!" as taken by my digital camera at home.

I have had it scanned professionally and reproduced in a number of high quality formats, including canvas giclee and fine art paper. I have a number in stock, and can easily get more made with extra time.

If you want the canvas giclee option, first choose the size you want, either the original 16" by 20" or a smaller 8" by 10" size.

Then decide if you want it on flat canvas to frame yourself, or
gallery wrapped on a wooden frame (this is how I paint my originals).

The bonus of being on flat canvas is being easy to mail in a tube.

The cool thing with gallery wrapped is that the painting extends around the sides of the canvas-wrapped frame, so further framing is optional.

And finally, a more affordable option for the budget minded is an
8" by 10" on fine art paper.

If you have more questions, call me at 425 652-1413 or email me at sunraysheryl@gmail.com .

A free sample postcard is available if you send me your snail mail address.

Find me on FaceBook and become my FB friend, and you will qualify for the Friends and Family discount!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

I wondered what you meant by Evolution......now I know! I love it! Mom

MiniWargamer said...

These colors are so in my pallette! Love em!

MiniWargamer said...

Mini gamer is really Debbye Cannon!

Teresa said...

Hi Sheryl, "Chaos - in Color" is my fav...and it was fun and interesting seeing it evolve. Teresa G.

Becky Cortino said...

Sheryl,

It is very hard for me to choose my most fav -- because I love your art!

BUT if I have to say which is my fav (at this moment, mind you!) "Chaos in Color!"

Now by the title of this, I would think it was wildly busy, but I find it to be very relaxing!

Great idea on the Art Party and love all you are doing -- great job, Sheryl!

Becky

SunraySheryl said...

Great to see all these intriguing bits of feedback! Thanks, Mom, Debbye, Teresa, and Becky! You rock!