Monday, March 31, 2008

Total Energy Burst!

What better way to celebrate the completion of this cold month of March than to have a burst of energy!?

Here is my painting Chakra Shower, (Copyright 2008 by Sheryl Brown, All Rights Reserved) to give you a little of that renewing energy that we all love so well!

You may be interested to know that in the process of painting this, I began to think I had overworked it. So I made one of my rare attempts to copy my own work (Trust me, I seem incapable of it!).

Go to this link on my personal blog to compare the two paintings, if you're at all curious. http://www.sunraysheryl.blogspot.com/2008/01/chakra-shower-and-chakra-dance.html

(And if you're not curious, you gotta write and tell me that too!)

Thanks for any and all feedback!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pure colors in the other image but this one appeals to me ... the rays, the energy ... What does that say about me? ;)

SunraySheryl said...

Maybe it says you're energetic and complex (like me:D)!

This one has pure colors too, underneath the shower!!

You too have purity, my dear!