Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Which one will be next? -- "Serenity"


Soon I'll be having another one of my paintings reproduced and available for sale.


I'm curious to know which of these next two is the one you folks are more interested in.

Today's painting is called "Serenity Rising (from the Deep)," Copyright 2008 by Sheryl Brown, All Rights Reserved.

You will find the other one ("Calm") in tomorrow's post.


Let me know any feedback you may have by phone, email, or comment below.


Thanks for visiting my site!

2 comments:

Marcia Francois said...

I prefer this one, Sheryl :)

Glad to see you're embracing blogging :)

SunraySheryl said...

I'm having fun looking at these comments from a few months ago!

Marcia, my friend in South Africa, you have inspired me so much! Cool to review your preference here!