Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Love Note for "Cloud Dance"

Here's a love note from someone who's in love with one of my paintings! Morgine (pronounced, "more jean") was one of my very first customers. I was so thrilled to be able to share my art work with someone I've never even met, but feel a kinship to!

"I LOVE my Cloud Dance Picture! Wow it was just like the original with that special paper or whatever you use! Looks like the actual painting! I have it sitting on my desk, actually, hiding the big modem I now have with the Satellite dish since we are finally off dial up! I do not enjoy the constant flash of lights so your beautiful painting is perfect to soothe my soul, inspire my own creativity and it just makes me SMILE looking at it! Thanks so much!!

Endless Love, Morgine
www.CommunicationsWithLove.com "

Morgine, thank you so much for putting this into words! I'm happy that these benefits of soothing you and inspiring your own creativity will be ongoing for you. Ssswweet!

By the way, it looks like the actual painting because of a sophisticated process of layering the ink onto actual canvas. This process is known as "giclee," pronounced the French way.

I don't have a shopping cart set up yet on my site, but you can order by email (sunraysheryl@gmail.com or phone 425 652-1413. (Don't get nervous when you hear my counseling greeting!)

Talk to you soon!

No comments: