Sunday, April 20, 2008

"Cloud Dance" featured on Vicky White's blog!

Exciting news--my good friend Vicky White has featured my painting, "Cloud Dance" on her blog! Not only is this a tremendous compliment to me, but it also increases my exposure as an artist. To see her blog post on my art, click here www.lifedesignstrategies.com/blog/?p=37 .

Vicky has been doing some serious list building the last several years, and has many loyal readers. To her credit, she is a very engaging writer, and speaks to some very critical issues in our world at large, as well as in our personal world in particular. A former professional photographer, she is also very creative in her business as a coach. The fact that I finally have an art blog is partly due to her influence.

To see more of what Vicky does and has to offer, click on this link http://www.profcs.com/app/?af=736391 . You will find your creative soul very much inspired by Vicky's coaching.

2 comments:

Vicky White said...

Thanks Sheryl - and I have to say, the fact that I have my blog up and running is due to being inspired by your abundance of blog activity - I felt I was getting left behine!

SunraySheryl said...

No, you're not getting behind, Vicky, you're already the author of how many newsletters and articles?? People all over the world have heard of you, Girl!

Thanks for your affirming words!!