Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Gallery of Available Painting Repro's - Virtual ART Party/Summer Sale!


#1
"Cloud Dance"

#2
"Chaos - In Color!"

Introducing the ten painting reproductions available in the "Not Yet the End of Summer Sale!" as found on Sheryl Brown's FaceBook Art Group.

If you have a FaceBook account, you can go to http://groups.to/sherylbrownart and join my art group.

Then look for "Events" on that page and click on "Virtual ART Party."

(Imagine a three week event where you don't even need to show up in person - hence the name "Virtual ART Party!" There won't be any candles, vitamins, or plastic containers sold at this party!!)

If you don't have a FaceBook account, you can create one quickly - just remember to use your real name. Then add me as a friend.

You will then get the one third off Summer Sale!

And if you refer 3 customers to me, I'll give you half off your total order. (Sales tax and Shipping & Handling will apply.)

Just call or email and tell me their names, or have them tell me yours - I will be sure to take 50% off your order.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sheryl for commenting on my blog and letting me know I could be entered into the drawing to win one of your pieces of art. (Does this comment officially enter me? :)

How exciting! I love the colors and the energy in them ... especially Cloud Dance and Calm in the Storm.

Warmly,
Col

SunraySheryl said...

Yes, Col, you are entered! And now I have jotted down the two paintings you prefer beside your name!! This is exciting for me - I think giving is as much fun as winning!!

You know, I was looking all over your blog the other day to see what your first name is and where I had first met you, and it wasn't jumping out at me. Then this afternoon (I guess technically yesterday!), I saw your famous art on the heART matters group and remembered!

Feel free to share any of this with your network. Also, anyone (like they're the host/hostess) who sends me 3 customers (who get 30% off this month), will get 50% off their order, any size! Just tell your "peeps" to mention your name!!

(Sheesh, I sound like such a commercial!! ack!)

SunraySheryl said...

Col, you may have already read the news - YOU are the winner of the 8" by 10" fine art print!!

Now you have to make the hard decision of which one to choose, since I see you have your eye on two!

Call me and we'll talk!