Monday, August 25, 2008

One Drawing left in August!


If you had intended to post a comment anywhere on my blog or on my FaceBook "Virtual Art Gallery" before the drawing on Sunday, you still have time! The third and final drawing will take place August 31st. As the winner, you will receive your choice of an 8" by 10" reproduction of one of the ten.

All you need to do to enter is scroll down to the series of 10 paintings I have posted here. You may need to click on "older posts" to find them. Choose one or more that grab your attention. Then click on the link where it says, "0 Comments" (or some other number of comments). You will be given a text box in which to write your opinion. I can't wait to read a note from you telling me which one is your favorite!

Another even more fun way to participate, is to join my art group on FaceBook at http://groups.to/sherylbrownart . You can find my Virtual Art Gallery on my profile under photo albums, or on the art group page itself. There are already many interesting comments there that you will enjoy reading.

If you have never created an account on FaceBook, now is a good time to do so! It is quite easy and straightforward for you to sign up. Being on FaceBook is very rewarding for me in so many ways.

I have had an amazing experience meeting new friends, from my artist friend in Norway to my organizing friend in South Africa! When you join, please remember to look me up http://profile.to/sherylbrown and be my friend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to stop by and woo-woo about Sheryl a little bit to anyone reading this post. Everybody, know that the prints are ten times more beautiful than you would dream when you actually see one "in person" ... the winner will be delighted!

Hugs,
Col

SunraySheryl said...

Thanks, Col, it's great to know how great this experience was for you! I tell you, I could get addicted to this drawing/giving away thing!!

Unknown said...

Hello, I think your art is beautiful. I am sure the prints are more gorgeous in person. I thank you for giving me encouraging words to sign up for your drawing in August.