Wednesday, November 5, 2008

November Already! Art Parties and Surprise Drawings...


Exciting news here - I have the proofs back from ten more paintings I took to my repro guy last week. They look fabulous! Most of them are brand new paintings done in the last few months.

A couple of them are larger - 24" by 36". One of these is called "Moonlit Dreams," and just might prove to be a favorite. It can be ordered in the original size, or as small as 8" by 10".

Pictured here is "Chakra Dance," which might look familiar to you. I painted it right after "Chakra Shower" earlier this year, then posted both of them on this blog (scroll back to earlier posts in March and April).

Soon you will be able to order directly from Scott Moore (I've been calling him my "repro guy!") of Bellevue Fine Art Reproduction. All of my paintings available as giclee reproductions will be featured in a "gallery" on his website, as well as the works of other artists. I am so looking forward to this!

Remember to join my Facebook art group at http://groups.to/sherylbrownart where you get the latest news on discounts and surprise drawings to win an 8" by 10" fine art reproduction.

If you are local, be sure to visit one of my art parties taking place this weekend and next in Issaquah and Renton. I'm joining with other vendors to make this a great opportunity for holiday purchases. Call me at 425 369-1314 or email me at sunraysheryl@gmail.com to let me know your email address. I'll send you an evite with the details.

No comments: